The red lipstick is fixed by the powder It is during the parades, and especially in the backstage, you discover the beauty secrets of makeup. Backstage we met Massimo Rebecchi make-up artist Jabe, who is from Paris. The make-up artist working with larger brands such as Chloe, Christian Lacroix and Louis Vuitton collaborated with Lancome in Milan. For the parade of Massimo Rebecchi Jabe chose red lips, a little ‘retro yet modern.
‘Every season I love the collection of Max. This time we will see a girl on the catwalk very glamorous, but not too sophisticated. Natural and beautiful, really beautiful with just a touch of glamor. This is the mood I wanted to express with the trick that I created for this collection. So I chose the red lips but mat. The skin is very bright and the eyes are not too sophisticated. I used a bit ‘of mascara and lightly touched his eyebrows. So I created a look a bit ‘glamorous, a bit’ 40s but at the same time modern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top