Lea Michele wants to get more tattoos.The 'Glee' star already has 10 inkings on her body which all have special meanings to her.And the actress thinks she will get more body art as she experiences more significant moments in her life.
She said: "I've got 10 little ones now! I have 'I believe' on my wrist, which I was inspired to do after I was in the Broadway show 'Spring Awakening'. I have some musical notes on my back from Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and I talked Jenna (Ushkowitz) and Kevin (McHale) into getting 'imagine' on our left feet. My mom and I also have matching butterflies on our backs. I don't think I'm stopping at 10 though!"
Just as Lea showed how much Queen - fronted by Freddie Mercury -mean to her by getting a tattoo of their lyrics she also says her favorite 'Glee' performance was a cover of the band's track 'Somebody To Love' which she sang with her co-star Cory Monteith.
She said: "It's really hard to pick a favorite song to sing, but I think it has to be 'Somebody To Love' by Queen I sang this with Cory and the rest of the cast and I was in 'Glee' heaven."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top